Even Healthcare Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as"Even" / “we” / “us”) is committed towards protecting your personally identifiable information, including sensitive personal data (“Personal Information”) that’s collected by Even from you whilst you use our website and/or mobile application (collectively referred to as the “Website”).
Even collects, processes and treats the Personal Information of its users in compliance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable Security and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 (“Data Protection Laws”), to the extent applicable for such Personal Information.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY EVEN
Even primarily collects, receives and stores the Personal Information, as may be provided by you in the course of creating your account as well as accessing and using the services provided through the Website. With regard to creating an account and registering on the Website, Even would generally process your name, phone number, e-mail address, age, date of birth, medical information such as your health status, medical reports history, medication history, account information like user name, password, payment preferences, and device information such as time zone, uploaded images, location data, etc.
Even also automatically receives and records information on Even’s web server logs from user’s device including the Internet Protocol (IP) address. Even records IP addresses for anonymous statistical purposes, administration of this Website and associated servers, and to improve Even’s services.
If you do not wish to provide the Personal Information requested or provide consent for use of your Personal Information, where required, or withdraw your consent for use of the Personal Information collected, Even reserves the right not to provide services or to withdraw the services for which the information was sought/collected from you.
3. PAYMENT RELATED INFORMATION
All payment transactions happen using Secure Server Software through third party payment gateways. Even does not have end to end control over such transactions, and shall in no way be responsible or liable for any loss or damage due to any disclosure of your payment related information.
Even hereby disclaims all its liability and shall in no way be liable or responsible for any loss or damage caused to you on account of intentional or unintentional disclosure of any Personal Information concerning your account and/or any information with respect to any online payment transaction handled by third party payment gateways using the credit card/debit card/cash card/net-banking/mobile wallet/UPI, etc. and/or the payment verification process.
4. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
When any Personal Information is provided by you to Even in the course of your access to the Website, that information provided shall be used by Even and its service providers and partners, including hospitals and other healthcare providers, for the purposes of providing Even’s services (online and offline), fulfil our service obligations, conducting background screening, facilitating any customer requests, and carrying out activities connected with the running of our business such as personnel training, quality control, and service monitoring.
Even treats your Personal Information and your use of Even’s services as private and confidential and does not disclose your Personal Information to third parties, except as may be necessary to provide Even’s services, and under the following specific circumstances:
- To insurance companies, hospitals, physicians or other healthcare providers that provide services directly to you on our behalf. To enable them to do this and related activities such as billing, we may need to share your Personal Information, including access to your medical reports for diagnosis, treatment etc;
- To respond to summons, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- To any governmental body as and when required under law.
5. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Even takes all reasonable steps to comply with the applicable laws to ensure that the Personal Information provided by you is stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification, destruction or disclosure. To protect Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or modification and against unauthorised disclosure or access, Even has implemented robust security practices and standards to guard your information. We take appropriate organisational and technical security measures, which are commensurate with the nature and sensitivity of the data being protected, to protect your data against unauthorised disclosure or processing. We use a secure server to store the information you give us when you use or create an account on the Website and any Personal Information you provide us online is securely encrypted.
While Even strives to protect your Personal Information at all times, Even cannot guarantee its absolute security and shall not be liable for any breach of security by an outside party. It is also important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your user name and password for your account and to your computer/electronic device. Be sure to sign off from your account on the Website in case you access your account from a shared computer/electronic device.
Even would also like to caution its users about phishing attacks, wherein unscrupulous third parties seek to extract sensitive and confidential information from you by posing as a genuine website or by sending an e-mail misrepresenting it to be from a genuine source. Please be careful while dealing with and/or responding to such e-mails. If you receive such a message claiming to be from Even, then please do not reply to it and immediately bring it to our attention by contacting the Grievance Officer.
Even does not sell, rent, loan, trade, lease or license any Personal Information collected from or provided by you for any commercial purposes.
6. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
For information collected through the Website, users can send an e-mail or letter to the Grievance Officer to:
- Access Personal Information that the Website has collected from the user through your access to and use of the services provided through the Website;
- Correct any factual errors in such Personal Information; or
- Request to have your Personal Information deleted from Even’s servers.
- To protect the privacy and security of our users, Even will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your Personal Information that is collected and maintained by Even
7. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM THIRD PARTIESWe will ordinarily collect your Personal Information from you directly. However, we may occasionally, request your Personal Information from certain third parties such as your physician, hospital, or any other healthcare provider, for purposes such as providing and improving our services, fulfilling our contractual obligations to you, billing, conducting background screening, and carrying out any other activity related or incidental thereto. By completing the registration process on the Website and the use of Even’s services, you hereby consent to such third parties sharing such Personal Information with Even, and Even collecting, processing and storing such information for the abovementioned purposes.
8. AMENDMENTS TO THE POLICY
This Policy is based on current laws and regulations applicable in India, and may be revised in view of any changes in law in India, as applicable to Even.
9. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
10. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION