Cancellation and Refund Policy
Even Healthcare Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as "Even") is committed to providing a smooth booking experience to its customers and wishes to allow the customers to cancel or reschedule their appointments as well as to receive a full refund for services paid but not fulfilled, as outlined below.
- Even reserves the right to reschedule or cancel an appointment without any prior notice. The time provided for a consultation or conducting tests is indicative, however the actual time for availing the Services may change depending on the availability of the phlebotomists. The customers may also reschedule or cancel the service.
- In case of a cancellation or non-confirmation of the appointment by Even due to any reason, the customers may ask to reschedule or receive a refund for the appointment at any point in the future, provided Even's services are still active.
- If a customer requests to cancel or reschedule an appointment, the customers is entitled to a full refund or a new appointment (at no extra cost) only if the request is submitted 4 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. If the request is submitted later, Even may withhold ₹150 from the refund or charge the customers ₹150 to reschedule, in order to cover the costs of the assigned personnel.
- Any amount due for refund shall be processed within 15 (fifteen) business working days from the date of the refund request, subject to all terms and conditions being met successfully. Refunds will always be made via electronic transfer of funds.
- Even shall not be responsible in any manner for any inconvenience or loss caused to the customers as a result of such rescheduling or cancellations. Further, Even reserves the right to refuse Service at any time without providing any reasons.